- Inform you about analyses, courses, lectures, workshops, workshops and other activities by THE HUMAN DESIGN LAB and its collaborators (hereinafter “its collaborators”), as well as about the biography, videos, podcasts and books related to Human Design by THE HUMAN DESIGN LAB and other collaborators.
- Manage your participation in the above, including the administration and management of the relationship that derives from it.
- To answer any doubts or questions you may have asked us, as well as to process your requests through our forms.
- To send you newsletters from THE HUMAN DESIGN LAB and its collaborators, as well as any electronic communications with information from them, whether commercial or professional. If you do not wish to be part of the distribution list, you can unsubscribe at any time by notifying email@example.com
- To study and improve the services we offer on our website.
What is a cookie?A cookie is a file that is downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment for the purpose of storing data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. The cookies used cannot read data from the hard disk.
What kind of cookies do you accept when browsing the website?
- Analytics or analytics cookies and plug-in cookies to exchange social content.
- Analytical cookies allow the responsible to monitor and analyze the behavior of web users to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the website, application or platform, and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data of the use shown by the users of the service.
- Social content exchange plug-in cookies are cookies that website operators can integrate into their platform, especially to allow social network users to exchange the content they want with their “friends” (they also offer other similar functionalities, such as posting comments).
- Third parties involved in cookies that the website uses:
- The third parties involved in the use of the cookies we use are the following information society service providers:
- “Google” (we use their analytics cookies): https://www.google.com/intl/es_es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- “Facebook” (we use their plug-in cookies to exchange social content): https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies
- Next, you must delete the cookies stored on your equipment (computer or mobile device), through the settings and configurations of your Internet browser (see below for instructions on how to do this).
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Settings.
- Google Chrome: Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy -> Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences > Security.
- Opera: Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies
Service registration procedureIn order to contract through the website, you must first register and accept the Legal Texts. Once registered, to place an order you must follow the online purchase procedure and click on the payment procedure indicated on the website. No contract will exist in relation to any service until ieBNE has expressly accepted (by sending the confirmation) an order. The confirmation is an email (to the address indicated at the time of registration) acknowledging receipt of the order, with all the information of the purchase or registration to the service. We recommend that you keep a digital or hard copy of all this information. Since the Service consists of (a) the registration to a service offered by the website (b) the purchase of a product (c) the access to an educational material that is not provided in material support, you accept that with the confirmation you will not be able to exercise your right of withdrawal. Unless proven otherwise, the data recorded by this website constitutes proof of all transactions made between THE HUMAN DESIGN LAB or the website and You.
Registration, access to services and securityIn order to access certain services, you must provide personal information (name and surname, date, time and place of birth, contact details and password, among others), as part of the registration process in the service, or as part of the continued use of the service. You agree that the registration information you provide to THE HUMAN DESIGN LAB will be accurate, correct and updated at all times. You must also maintain the confidentiality of your username and password and not share them with third parties. You agree to inform us of any unauthorized use (or suspected unauthorized use) of your username and password or any other breach of the Legal Texts of which you have knowledge or evidence. By registering, you agree to use the service only for the purposes permitted by the mandatory rules and in accordance with the provisions of the Legal Texts. THE HUMAN DESIGN LAB reserves the right to cancel or suspend your account or that of any user if it comes to its knowledge that false or misleading information has been provided during the registration process, if the Legal Texts are infringed in any way or if the e-mail address indicated in the Registration ceases to accept e-mails sent by the website.
Exercises, tasks and diploma awardingTHE HUMAN DESIGN LAB provides training for those interested in Human Design. Given the commitment assumed and the guarantee of quality of training in Human Design, THE HUMAN DESIGN LAB reserves the right to grant a diploma (endorsed by Jovian Archive and the Official International School of Human Design) linked to these courses and establishes, for these purposes, minimum requirements based on attendance, participation, learning and use by the student. The issuance of certificates belonging to the General Training in Human Design is not equivalent in any case to the accreditation of the ability to develop professional activities in Human Design. In order to be able to exercise such activities, it is required to have the certificate corresponding to the complete Professional Training or PTL 1, 2, 3 and 4. >Behavior In order to ensure the smooth running of the service, it is essential to comply with the fundamental guarantees of coexistence and respect. In case of failure to comply with any of these guarantees, THE HUMAN DESIGN LAB and its collaborators reserve the right to refuse admission. The behavioral guarantees include, but are not limited to, the following principles:
- Show respect to the teaching staff and members of the organization, as well as to the rest of the participants in the course.
- Be punctual in attending all scheduled events and activities.
- Refrain from any act or omission that disturbs the order of the classroom.
- Refrain (participants, attendees and students) from taking photographs and recording during conferences, courses and activities of any kind, without the prior consent of THE HUMAN DESIGN LAB or its collaborators. Likewise, the reproduction, distribution, dissemination, public communication or transformation, whether total or partial, of unauthorized photographs and recordings are expressly prohibited worldwide.
- Preserve the right to privacy of participants, speakers, trainers or third parties (especially with regard to the non-disclosure outside their context of personal or professional experiences that they may have explained in the context of conferences, activities or courses).